Dargo General Store was first established in 1923 in the old Dargo Courthouse building. There were a number of stores in Dargo prior to the turn of the century. Since that time the store has seen many different owners, each of whom introduced their own style and influence.
Peter Leemon, Craig Roberts and Kerry Keys purchased the Dargo General Store in 2018, and we have added our own touches, including homebaked goods.
There is a camping and outdoor showroom which provides a wide range of hunting, camping and outdoor products.
The store has been well-known for its famous hamburger with the lot and its wonderful coffee.